St Francis Herb Farm, Cornsilk Tincture (50 ml)
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine:
- To relieve bedwetting in children
- As a diuretic and urinary demulcent
- To relieve and soothe minor bladder irritations.
All doses should be taken three times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
- Children (under 2 years): as directed by physician
- Children (2-4 years): 0.3 mL (10 drops)
- Children (5-9 years): 0.4-0.5 mL (12-15 drops)
- Adolescents (10-14 years): 0.8-1 mL (24-30 drops)
- Adults and adolescents (15 and over): 1.6-2 mL (48-60 drops).
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an alcohol related disease or liver disease. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Discontinue use if any impairment of motor coordination or attention is noticed.
Contraindications: Do not give to children if they are taking any other medications, except on the advice of a health care practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic Cornsilk (Zea mays, stigma)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine