St Francis Herb Farm, Calendula Tincture (50 ml)
This Calendula Tincture helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the digestive system.
- Alleviates chronic stomach inflammation and indigestion
- Can be used to help treat gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Antibacterial and antiviral
- Can be used as a gargle for sore throats
- Useful for swollen glands
Adults: Take 0.25-0.5 mL (8-16 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to the Asteraceae (daisy) family.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) is known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Medicinal Ingredients: ertified Organic Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, certified organic alcohol