St Francis Herb Farm | Breast Oil (50 ml)
This Breast Oil is a topical herbal oil blend that stimulates the flow of lymphatic fluid from the breast tissue and is excellent for use by women dealing with mastitis or a breast abscess.
- Gently reduces pain, infection, and inflammation in women with mastitis or abscess
- Also used over the longer term by those with fibrocystic breasts or breast cysts
- With mullein (inflamed glands), calendula (inflamed lymphatic nodes), red clover (inflammatory conditions)
- Includes phytolacca, a strong lymphatic stimulant, which aids the flow of toxins out of the breast, while causing an influx of immune cells
- With lobelia, used for sprains and bruises
- A herbal formula complemented by essential oils
Adult women: Apply topically to affected breast(s) as needed.
Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use in order to exclude a diagnosis of inflammatory breast cancer (a condition with symptoms similar to mastitis). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin or near eyes. For external use only.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Medicinal Ingredients: Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flowering stalk), Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower), Red Clover (Trifolium pratense, blossom), Phytolacca (Phytolacca americana, root), Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, leaf)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Castor oil; Certified Organic extra-virgin olive oil; pure essential oils of French Lavender (Lavandula dentata), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Celery (Apium graveolens), and Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)