St Francis Herb Farm | Argan Oil (50 ml)
St Francis Argan Oil helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin
- Called “liquid gold,” Argan Oil comes from the nut-sized fruit of the argan tree, which grows in North Africa
- Used cosmetically as a moisturizer and also for dealing with juvenile acne and dryness of wrinkled or scaly skin besides nourishing the hair
- Antiaging, moisturizing, and restorative qualities that are attributable to its high content of polyphenols
- With a natural abundance of antioxidants that give it skin-healing and anti-inflammatory medicinal benefits
- Has a much higher vitamin E content than does olive oil
St Francis skin care oils are all-natural and can be safely applied to the skin full strength or diluted with other oils. Essential oils can be added to enhance the aroma.
Warnings: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Medicinal Ingredients: Argan Oil (Argania spinosa)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) infused in Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil