St Francis Herb Farm | Vein Tonic Tincture (50 ml)
Our Vein Tonic tincture formula helps treat varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, and hemorrhoids.
- Consists of herbs uniquely focused on the circulatory system
- Featuring stoneroot, a classic astringent tonic herb for the veins
- Includes horse chestnut, whose aescin component decreases capillary permeability and stimulates the production and release of prostaglandins, which induce contraction of veins
- With hawthorn to strengthen the arteries, veins, and heart
- A formula supplemented by antioxidant gotu kola and yarrow, an antispasmodic herb ideal as a vein tonic
*Formerly named Veinasis
Adults: Take 3 mL (90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are taking cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin or blood pressure medication. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use: if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics; if you have a known allergy to yarrow or other members of the Compositae (daisy) family or gotu kola or other members of the Apiaceae/Carrot family.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy), including headache, gastric irritation, itchiness or gastrointestinal upset or nausea has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing.
Medicinal Ingredients: Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica, tops), Stoneroot (Collinsonia canadensis, root), Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum, seed), Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba, leaf), Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna, leaf, flower, and berry), Yarrow (Achillea millefolium, leaf and flower), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic Alcohol, Distilled water, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine